BOOK ONLINE NOW
- Recent Posts
- Auris Group Ventures in to Sports Sponsorship
- Introducing Auris Fakhruddin Hotel Apartments, Sports City
- Auris Group to Offer Flynas Flyers Dubai Hotels Deals
- Auris Group 2014: The Milestones
- Auris Metro Central wins the 2014 Gold Circle Award
- Turkish Theme Night
- Auris Group Announces New Hotel in Dubai, UAE
- Auris Plaza hosts Turkish Food Festival
- Auris Founder & MD H. Gasmi Listed in Hotelier ME Power 50
- Auris Metro Central Achieves Highest Occupancy in TECOM
- Auris Plaza Hotel Donates Aed 0.5M to Dubai Autism Center
- Zuri Restaurant Launches 'One of a Kind' Menu
- Auris Group & KLM Boarding Pass and Check-in Partnership
Auris Metro Central Achieves Highest Occupancy in TECOM
Dubai’s Hotel Apartment development, Auris Metro Central Hotel Apartments, has achieved the highest occupancy rates among all the hotels in Dubai’s TECOM district.
The Auris operated hotel has maintained an average occupancy of close to 90 per cent in the 12 months to July 2014. This sees the hotel ranked in first position among TECOM Hotels as a whole.
With four more months of the year remaining and the winter period soon to begin, the hotel is expected to reach an even higher level of performance and continue to be the leading development in the area.
“We are very proud of Metro Central’s success,” commented Mariano Faz for TFG Asset Management. “We look forward to seeing the hotel continue to go from strength to strength in the coming years.”
The iconic hotel has made quite an impression on its guests, earning it the 'Certificate of Excellence' by Tripadvisor in May 2014 for its excellent accommodations, service and experience. Metro Central has also earned a spot on Booking.com’s ‘Preferred Properties Programme’. According to their website, “Preferred properties offer excellent service and quality in relation to the best available rates. Based on this, and on feedback received from previous guests, we highly recommend this property.”
Auris Metro Central Hotel Apartments features 210 hotel apartments spanning 17 storeys. TFG Asset Management was involved with the Dubai hotel apartment development since the pre-opening of Metro Central and upon it’s opening in March 2012, TFG Asset Management was appointed as the Hotel Asset Manager responsible for the daily monitoring of the hotel.